Friday, August 25, 2006

#10: Eä! Let Things Not Suck So Hard From Now On!

Date: Before the Beginning of Time
My Mood Is: ecstatic

The day started terribly. I was already depressed; then Aulë announced his schedule for today, which involved two hours of singing Eru's praises, followed by four hours of choir practice, an hour-long discussion of how great Eru is, then another two hours of singing.

With no lunch.

So we're busy singing when I hear Huan mention my name. He's saying, "Sauron? Haven't seen him. Try over by the Outer Airs." Well, Huan knew perfectly well I was right there. So I left my position in the choir to see what was going on. I knew Aulë would have my ass over it, but you know what? I don't care.

Huan was talking to Melkor! Lying to him! That little prick! I was soooo pissed. Huan is really beginning to piss me off.

Melkor didn't care though, he was just glad he found me. He said Eru had another big announcement, but one we would really like, and I had to come with him at once! Can you believe that, Melkor came to find ME! We're definitely, totally friends now.

Well, Aulë came over to bust me for leaving the choir. But Melkor said, "Aulë, Lord of the Cthonic Spirits, you and your host must come as well. For Ilúvatar hath summoned us forth."

Well, Aulë just grumbled, and we all went up to the Empyrean Airs, where well nigh all of the Ainur were assembling.

"I have spoken to Ilúvatar," Melkor whispered to me, "and He hath harkened, for the Ainur have become restless. Now much we have desired shall come to pass."

Cool!

Then Eru came upon us, and He said, "I know the desire of your minds that what ye have seen should verily be, not only in your thought, but even as ye yourselves are, and yet other."

No shit, Sherlock.

"Therefore I say: Eä! Let these things Be!"

And suddenly the Void was filled with light! It was awesome. "
Eä." I gotta remember that trick.

Then Eru said, "And I will send forth into the Void the Flame Imperishable, and it shall be at the heart of the World, and the World shall Be; and those of you that will may go down into it. "

Yes!! We get a world, we get the Flame Imperishable, and best of all, we have a ticket out of this metaphysical hellhole of singing and praising!

I was jumping up and down, I was so excited. I think I hugged Melkor, which is kind of embarassing.

I am ready. I want to go down into that World. NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home