Tuesday, August 22, 2006

#8: Manwë Is Such a Dick

Date: Before the Beginning of Time
My Mood Is: dejected

So all anybody can talk about now is The World that Eru showed us. I'll bet if we had the Flame Imperishable, we could create the World without Eru. Maybe I should go out to the Void and look for it -- but if Melkor had no luck, what chance do I have?

Speaking of Melkor, I think he's avoiding me. I haven't spoken to him since Eru called him out after the big concert. I think he's genuinely ashamed, and wants to regain his position as Eru's favorite. I guess I can't blame him -- he's been Ilúvatar's best buddy since forever. But is this the end of our plan to get Eru to adopt our changes?

Everyone who sang with Melkor is laying pretty low right now; and Aulë, that fat fuck, is all over me like ugly on an orc. Whatever an orc is. He seems to think I embarassed him during the concert. Now he has me working all the time, to "keep me out of trouble."

Screw him. Screw him right in the ear.

Oh, and Manwë! Did I mention him before? Some pissant little air spirit who showed up to our meeting? He was one of the loudest singing for Melkor during the concert.

Well, now he's all over the place, talking about how VERY SORRY he is, and how Melkor led him astray, and he'll never defy Eru again. Dammit, he pisses me off so much!

First of all, we didn't defy Eru. We did exactly what Eru asked: we adorned His music with our "own thoughts and devices."

Second, Melkor did not mislead anyone. We all knew what we were doing. And you don't see Gothmog or any of the fire spirits going around apologizing.

And now
Manwë, this whiny little loser, is trying to pass himself off as so pious and so repentant. Ugh, I could kill him.

Whatever killing is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home