Monday, June 11, 2007

#20: The Valar Are A Bunch Of Meat Monkeys

Date: Before the Sun and Moon
My Mood Is: amused

To summarize: Melkor and I got in trouble for making better music than Eru, the so-called "One." (I have "one" asshole, that doesn't make it special.) So Eru created a world out of our song, and let us go down to live in it. But He also sent along a bunch of useless Ainur, the so-called "Valar," who've done nothing but get in our way. Now their leader Manwë , a.k.a. The Dickless Prick, has driven Melkor and me into the far north of Arda, and set about ruining everything we've accomplished.

The time is coming soon when Melkor will gather all the loyal fire and darkness spirits, and we will attack, driving the filthy Valar from this world. Let them sit in the Outer Dark, cold and alone. Especially Melian, that whore.

Melkor has tasked me with keeping an eye on the accursed Valar. He gives me all the important jobs because honestly, who else is he going to rely on? Ungoliant? She ran off soon after we redeployed to the north, and hasn't been seen since. Glaurung? He's not too bright, and anyway, Melkor has some special project for him. Gothmog? He sits in the lava pits, playing with his whips. Cripes, why did we bring any of these losers along with us?

So anyway, I've been snooping around invisibly, watching the Valar and Maiar as they foul up everything in Arda -- "oceans" and "clouds" and "forests" and all that crap.

But here's the most astonishing thing. And I'm not kidding -- I couldn't have made this up. The Valar and Maiar have clothed themselves in flesh, and taken the form of... primates. That's right, Eru-damned monkeys! They're walking around like two-legged meat sausages, eating and drinking an excreting and sweating.

It's ridiculous! We're frikkin' gods, fer crissakes! Apparently, the accursed "Children of Ilúvatar" are going to be primates. Seriously! So Manwë and his brown-nosers have decided to dress up like "Elves," and prance around in silly skin costumes. I gotta tell ya, I reported this to Melkor, and he was so surprised his iron crown fell off! We had a good, really long laugh about it.

It wasn't so funny, though, 'cause when I was sneaking around, I saw Melian. Her Elven form is particularly... shapely, I must say. I mean, looking at her, I could see what all the fuss is about.

Stupid bitch.

Anyway, the rest of us are going to have to consider adopting fleshly forms, just to deny the Valar any advantage. One more thing to worry about.

But if anyone thinks I'm gonna start using a toilet, they have another thing coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home